BOSS Gigcaster 8 | 8-Channel Audio Streaming Mixer with Direct Guitar/Bass Input | 4 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs | Built-In Stereo Mic | 8 SFX Pads | 20x14 USB Audio Interface | Onboard Recording | Bluetooth

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BOSS Gigcaster 8 | 8-Channel Audio Streaming Mixer with Direct Guitar/Bass Input | 4 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs | Built-In Stereo Mic | 8 SFX Pads | 20x14 USB Audio Interface | Onboard Recording | Bluetooth

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This combined with the Gigcaster 5's space-saving design means you have one neat solution for your music needs - no extra equipment or heavy rigs needed! With its ready-to-go preset library of optimised sounds for guitars, singing and speaking, the GSC-5 lets you simply plug in, play, and create! The Gigcaster has 16GB of storage – independent of any MicroSD card you might add – and this can be used to store samples in WAV format that may be assigned to the eight pads for triggering live. In a secondary mode, the pads can also be used for real-time control of effects.

What is different about this Gigcaster 8 is that it is guitar-centric and has built in guitar and singing multi-effects. It also uses the standard Boss effects pedal 9v power (or USB power) which is super convenient for us guitar players who have lots of these laying around (often with extra long cables). With Gigcaster’s color touch display, hands-on controls, and smooth workflow, it’s simple to perform complicated streaming tasks using nothing but the hardware. Users can mix sources with faders and mute buttons, view signal levels on screen, and access a deep selection of sound and routing tools with intuitive control. Customizable pads are available to trigger sounds and change up effects with a touch. There’s also extensive support for hands-free control via footswitches, expression pedals, and the GA-FC or GA-FC EX foot controllers. INST INPUT (L/R): 100 k ohms Nominal Output Level MAIN OUT L, R: -10 dBu Output Impedance MAIN OUT L, R: 1 k ohms Effect Patches: GUITAR: 200 (User) + 100 (Preset), SING: 200 (User) + 30 (Preset), TALK: 200 (User) + 30 (Preset) With two exceptionally powerful audio control centres, Boss have given content creators plenty of choice for commanding their streams or recordings. But which is right for you? The Gigcaster 5's streamlined approach is ideal for users that don't require physical effect pads or the extra three channels, however, if you're searching for that advanced functionality, consider the Gigcaster 8's upgraded feature set. SpecificationsAll in all, the Gigcaster 8 is a hugely full-featured and very well thought out device that's perfect not just for streamers, but also for content creators, video professionals, online guitar teachers, podcasters… you name it. Perhaps my only criticism is that the name "audio streaming mixer" doesn't come close to describing the capabilities of this unit. It's fantastic, and I will most certainly be adding one to my streaming setup.

The screen points straight up and should be angled towards the user. The screen is not very touch sensitive. Dragging a control on the screen often has no effect. Many times, pressing a button on the screen doesn't respond, requiring that you try again and again. Gigcaster8 GCS-8 (MTK-RECORD) Driver Ver.1.0.0 for macOS Big Sur 11.x / Monterey 12.x / Ventura 13.x But it's not just crystal-clear, because the Gigcaster also feature vocal processing effects to embellish your cadence. Dedicated vocal effects, harmony and voice transformers derived from VE vocal processors enable you to take your music - or podcast! - in engaging and creative new dimensions. Even more useful podcast features Microphone, line-level and instrument sources can be connected directly, with the onboard preamps capable of supplying phantom power and providing up to 70dB of gain. A wide range of processing and effects are on offer, ranging from compression, delay, reverb and pitch-correction through to guitar and bass-focused amp and effects models derived from the company’s flagship GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor. Sampling Rate 48 kHz AD Conversion 24 bits DA Conversion 32 bits Processing 32-bit floating point USB Audio Input: 20 chAs far as the vocal effects, it too took some time to get it just right but it was worth the time because all I need now is this one, small box. I love it. PHONES1--4: 47 ohms Recommended Load Impedance MAIN OUT L, R: 10 k ohms or greater Display Color Graphic LCD (480 x 272 dots) Touch screen Controls CH1--8 Edit buttons, OUTPUT Edit button, For high quality vocals, look no further! The GCS-5 Gigcaster's mic inputs feature phantom power and high-grade preamps with low noise to ensure sparkling clarity and vocal articulation. With a staggeringly wide gain range (+70dB) it can adapt to any input level you encounter. Nominal Input Level(Adjustable): GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu, INPUT 1--4 (XLR type): -40 dBu, INPUT 1--4 (TRS type): -10 dBu, MOBILE IN: -20 dBu

Input Impedance: GUITAR INPUT: 1M ohms, INPUT 1--4 (XLR type): 5.6 k ohms, INPUT 1--4 (TRS type): 27 k ohms, MOBILE IN: 22 k ohms Sampling Rate 48 kHz AD Conversion 24 bits DA Conversion 32 bits Processing 32-bit floating point USB Audio Input: 16 ch For optimal performance, stay up to date with the current Gigcaster 8 system software and Gigcaster 8 App.Bottom line, I'm really surprised Boss missed the opportunity with this and question if it should carry the Boss name. Do I love it? Yes, I kept it. I still recommend it for solo singing guitarists. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Guitar Guitar Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised TALK: 200 (User) + 30 (Preset) Number of Effects GUITAR: 1 CH (DISTORTION, PREAMP, EQ, NS, PEDAL FX, FX1, FX2, FX3, DELAY/REVERB) I currently control it with a Boss FS-5 2 button pedal but I've decided to get the GA-FC 6 button pedal to have control over more functions with my feet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop